- All India Coordinated Research Project on Sorghum, ICAR-IIMR, Hyderabad bagged the prestigious "Chaudhary Devi Lal Outstanding All India Coordinated Research Project Award 2019" during ICARs 92nd Foundation Day celebrations held on 16 July, 2020 ::
- ICAR - IIMR National Nutri-Cereal Convention (NNCC) 4.0 - Day 2 ::
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi addresses webinar on implementation of Budget in agriculture sector ::
- ICAR-Indian Institute of Millets Research, Hyderabad is conducting All India Coordinated Research Group Meetings on Sorghum and Small Millets crops from 28 to 29 April 2022 ::
- India is celebrating ‘Azadi Ka Amrut Mahotsav’. ICAR has taken up ’75 lecture series’. The scientists, students or other interested audience may click this link to follow URL for joining any lecture ::
- Advertisement no 01/2019 for filling up the post of Assistant may be treated as cancelled due to administrative reasons ::
- Kharif Agro Advisory ::
- ICAR-NAHEP in collaboration with the Crop Science Division of ICAR is organizing Hackathon Kritagya- a National Level Agtech Hackathon on “Speed breeding for Crop Improvement.::
Dr. KV Raghavendra Rao
Designation: Chief Technical Officer | At IIMR Since: 1994
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com | Mobile:9848257475
Phone(O): +91-40-24599333 | Fax :- +91-40-24599304
Master of Science (Botany)
- Germplasm collection, evaluation, passport data collection.
- Management of information system for Director
- Replies to Parliament questions and ICAR queries
- Preparation of significant Documents for ICAR (Vision 2020,2025,2030,& 2050 documents& EFC – X, XI & XII plans)
- One of the Editors of Annual Report of DSR / IIMR since 1998.
- One of the Editors of Sorghum News Letter (Formerly Happenings at DSR & AICSIP News) since 2003.
- Coordination in organizing Annual Sorghum Group Meetings since 1998.
- Member of various institutional committees
- Designated as “Assistant Public Information Officer” (APIO) for scientific / Technical information under the Right to Information Act (RTI) since 2008
Conference / Seminar / training Attended:
- Training Programme on Hindi course “Parangat” organized by Central Hindi training Institute, Official language division, Min. of Home Affairs, Govt of India , Hyderabad at Indian Institute of Millets Research, Hyderabad during 4 – 23 Jan, 2016
- Competency enhancement Training Programme for Technical Officers at NAARM, Hyderabad during 14-23 Dec, 2015
- 11th “Awareness cum Training Programme on Plant Variety Protection and DUS testing” at DSR, Hyderabad during 22 March, 2013
- Training cum learning workshop - “Awareness programme on plant variety protection” at DSR Hyderabad during 30 March, 2011.
- Training programme on “IT- based decision support system for multimedia content development” at NAARM, Hyderabad, during 17-27 Nov, 2009.
- Training cum learning workshop on “Legalities in the Protection of Plant Varieties and EDVs” at DSR Hyderabad during 27-28 Aug, 2009.
Publications / Books
Certified that above facts are correct and I have repeatedly edited and verified to my full satisfaction.
KV Raghavendra Rao
Last Updated on 23th February 2017