- All India Coordinated Research Project on Sorghum, ICAR-IIMR, Hyderabad bagged the prestigious "Chaudhary Devi Lal Outstanding All India Coordinated Research Project Award 2019" during ICARs 92nd Foundation Day celebrations held on 16 July, 2020 ::
- Call for applications for Cohort 7 under RKVY RAFTAAR scheme ::
- International Year of Millets (IYoM) 2023 - News
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi addresses webinar on implementation of Budget in agriculture sector ::
- India is celebrating ‘Azadi Ka Amrut Mahotsav’. ICAR has taken up ’75 lecture series’. The scientists, students or other interested audience may click this link to follow URL for joining any lecture ::
- Advertisement no 01/2019 for filling up the post of Assistant may be treated as cancelled due to administrative reasons ::
- Kharif Agro Advisory ::
- ICAR-NAHEP in collaboration with the Crop Science Division of ICAR is organizing Hackathon Kritagya- a National Level Agtech Hackathon on “Speed breeding for Crop Improvement.::
Designation: Technical Officer ( Farm Superintendent ) | At IIMR Since: 2011
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com |
Phone(O): +91-40-24599340 | Fax :- +91-40-24599304
M.Sc (Agri) Agronomy, B. Ed.
Details of employment :
|Designation||Organization||Institution & place of posting||Period
|ICAR||IIMR, Hyderabad||30/08/2011 till date||-|
Additional charges performed and current responsibilities
- Current responsibilities are Farm Management, Garden and building management, Covid -19 management nodule officer, Farm consumables, stationary, sanitary, fertilizer and chemicals distribution of office, Man power staff issues solving officer, at IIMR Hyderabad from 2020 till date.
Conference / Seminar / training Attended:
- Global consultation on millets promotion for health and nutritional security, Organized by IIMR and Society of millets research ,from 18.12.2013 to 20.12.2013
- Training on Advance weed management strategies ,Organized by NIPHM,Hyderabad from 29.11.2016 to 30.11.2016 .
- Training on Hospitality management (Guest house ),organized by NAARM, Hyderabad , from 20.04.2018 to 25.04.2019 .
- Training on farm management ,Organized by IIFSR ,modipurum from 16 to 23 September 2019
- Training on “Good agril. Practices for higher productivity and resource use efficiency “online training ,Online training , Organized by IARI, New Delhi from 02.08.2021 to 16.08.2021.
Publications / Books
Certified that above facts are correct and I have repeatedly edited and verified to my full satisfaction.
Mr. Aghav Vilas Dnyanoba
Last Updated on 5th September 2022