- All India Coordinated Research Project on Sorghum, ICAR-IIMR, Hyderabad bagged the prestigious "Chaudhary Devi Lal Outstanding All India Coordinated Research Project Award 2019" during ICARs 92nd Foundation Day celebrations held on 16 July, 2020 ::
- Call for applications for Cohort 7 under RKVY RAFTAAR scheme ::
- International Year of Millets (IYoM) 2023 - News
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi addresses webinar on implementation of Budget in agriculture sector ::
- India is celebrating ‘Azadi Ka Amrut Mahotsav’. ICAR has taken up ’75 lecture series’. The scientists, students or other interested audience may click this link to follow URL for joining any lecture ::
- Advertisement no 01/2019 for filling up the post of Assistant may be treated as cancelled due to administrative reasons ::
- Kharif Agro Advisory ::
- ICAR-NAHEP in collaboration with the Crop Science Division of ICAR is organizing Hackathon Kritagya- a National Level Agtech Hackathon on “Speed breeding for Crop Improvement.::
Dr. V Ravi Kumar
Designation: Senior Technical Assistant | At IIMR Since: 2010
Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org | Mobile:9177606362 / 9490476098
Phone(O): +91-40-24599362 | Fax :- +91-40-24599304
Ph.D (Environmental Science), Master of Computer Applications
- Expertise in APSIM and DSSAT crop model and Application of GIS in Sorghum crop.
- Big Data Analytics and SAS analysis.
- Sorghum breeding activities (Crossing, data recording).
- Sorghum DUS testing.
- Establishment of IIMR Genebank and Barcode database created for 11323 germplasm sorghum accessions.
- Mobile Application Development in Indian Languages, CDAC, Hyderabad. 15 – 19 November, 2016.
- Big Data Analytics in Agriculture, NAARM, Hyderabad. 13 – 22 June, 2016.
- Geospatial Analysis in Agriculture and Data Requirement for ICAR Geoportal, NAARM, Hyderabad. 29-30 March 2016.
- Management of Plant Genetic Resources, NBPGR, New Delhi. 16 – 25 September, 2013.
- Plant Genetic Resources and Genebank Management, ICRISAT, Hyderabad. 7- 12 October 2013.
- SAS for trainers, NAARM, Hyderabad. 26 June – 2 August 2010.
Certified that above facts are correct and I have repeatedly edited and verified to my full satisfaction.
V Ravi Kumar
Last Updated on 17th February 2017