- All India Coordinated Research Project on Sorghum, ICAR-IIMR, Hyderabad bagged the prestigious "Chaudhary Devi Lal Outstanding All India Coordinated Research Project Award 2019" during ICARs 92nd Foundation Day celebrations held on 16 July, 2020 ::
- Call for applications for Cohort 7 under RKVY RAFTAAR scheme ::
- International Year of Millets (IYoM) 2023 - News
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi addresses webinar on implementation of Budget in agriculture sector ::
- India is celebrating ‘Azadi Ka Amrut Mahotsav’. ICAR has taken up ’75 lecture series’. The scientists, students or other interested audience may click this link to follow URL for joining any lecture ::
- Advertisement no 01/2019 for filling up the post of Assistant may be treated as cancelled due to administrative reasons ::
- Kharif Agro Advisory ::
- ICAR-NAHEP in collaboration with the Crop Science Division of ICAR is organizing Hackathon Kritagya- a National Level Agtech Hackathon on “Speed breeding for Crop Improvement.::
Appealate Authority and Public Information Officers
Name and Designation of Appealate Authority
Dr. C V Ratnavathi, Director
Names, Designations and other particulars of the Public Information Officers
At IIMR there are Four Public Information Officers namely
- Smt. Ritu Dalal, Senior Administrative Officer & CPIO - Providing information regarding Administrative and Financial matters.
- Sri A Narasimha Murthy, SFAO - Providing information regarding Audit and Accounts matters.
- Dr.D.Balakrishna - Providing information regarding Scientific issues.
- Dr. Baswaraj Raigond, Sr. Scientist - Providing information regarding Administrative, Financial, Scientific and Technical matter pertaining to CRS, Solapur.
The above information are given in brief and it is to be read with the concerned / relevant rule books.
In case of any doubt, the Senior Administrative Officer, IIMR can be contacted on Phone number 040-24599306 / E-Mail email@example.com